My name is Bruno Loff, and this is my webpage. Here is some university and programming-related stuff.
- email: first-name-dot-loff-at-gmail-dot-com
- office phone number: +420 95155 4374
Programming projects, past, present & future
- libmatch – A library for solving maximum cardinality matching problems using the Micali-Vazirani algorithm. Already 100 times faster than all other algorithms, even for graphs with a few hundred nodes.
- Readtable-Macro Transducer-Chain Parsing – A new(ish) method for parsing lisp-like syntax.
- librtsl – to be available at some point – A library for runtime static linking of object files using libbfd. Here is a proof-of-concept implementation.