My name is Bruno Loff, and this is my webpage. Here you will find some university and programming-related stuff.
I am an assistant professor at the Department of Computer Science of the University of Porto, and an associate researcher at INESC-Tec’s Center for Research in Advanced Computer Systems (CRACS).
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mobile phone number (use sparingly): +351 924 308 174
Programming projects, past, present & future
- libmatch – A library for solving maximum cardinality matching problems using the Micali-Vazirani algorithm.
- Readtable-Macro Transducer-Chain Parsing – A new(ish) method for parsing lisp-like syntax. See MSc thesis by Eli T. Drumm.
- librtsl – runtime static linking of object files using libbfd. Here is a proof-of-concept implementation.
- Programação II
- Modelos de Computação 2020, Aulas de dúvidas 2ªas às 14h30 via zoom (link), com marcação até às 12:00 do mesmo dia (para email@example.com).